CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sugar tooth


One idea that we liked was the soda bar. I am not sure why we liked this idea. Maybe people wouldn't care to mix their own drinks. No one else dreams of the combination flavor of strawberry cotton candy and cherry coke? Well the reality is that this is how it shall work. I came across this on Mrs.Donkey's knottie bio.I am not sure about the peanuts in the coke but I do plan to do the cherries and lime. I bought jars at Ikea that cost something like 3.99 which is absurdly cheap. Also, they will make great containers after the wedding for our new home. She used Mexican coke and Dublin Dr. Pepper. I found an article online saying that costco now has mexican coke (pure cane sugar). Also, while looking I saw that Jones soda sells a pure cane sugar version. I also think I will try to find mason jars or buy some glasses at Ikea. One could probably rent these but again there is resale value. I think I will buy the large feed buckets to use for cold drinks. Drinks: sweet tea, coke/diet coke/sprite, bottled water and lemonade. My wedding is coming off as a self serve line :). One perk of this is that no one's glass will be empty, plus people will be more apt to mingle with others who aren't at their tables.

0 comments: