CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Drink and be Merry

The plan is to have an outdoor ceremony. We are praying to the weather god and plan to camp outside the bookstore for the 2009 farmers almanac! Awesome to be a farmers almanac groupie!!! So after the ceremony we also plan to have a small cocktail period. In the south there is a tradition of over feeding your guests. Anything and everything we can we plan to DIY and this is no exception. Looking at other weddings I loved the sweet tea and lemonade jars!

How charming! Looking at the options the HUGE question is: To spigot or to ladle? I wanted the spigot! Looking online these options were expensive and looking at stores these options were small. Constant refilling. However, Homegoods you did me well! Plus I had giftcards! So price after giftcards were $31.XX for two.



I love that these are large, probably 3.5 to 4 gallons( totaling 7 to 8 gallons of refreshments). Sometimes I wait for clearance but I didn't want to wait for these to be gone or broken by then. As I mentioned in my first post consider alternatives to the "Wedding Industryl" of products, Don't wait too long for clearance and consider things that can be used long after the "I DO"s.

Have any money saving tips are good deals?

0 comments: