CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Details

Here is a wedding detail I came across in the planning process. Often times details can ignored though, which is something to consider when planning the details actually will make it into your day. Jones Soda offers customized labels with picture and quotes. These are unique and personal touches. The one catch is the price is 12 bottles for 29.99 +shipping. Ouch! They would probably make very cute favors or an addition to an OOT bag. Check them out at: http://www.myjones.com/



Here is another cute detail for drinks. Sorry I can't remember the bio I got this from.


These were on the bottled water! How adorable is that? I think this could be something that is really easy to miss though! These were DIY but I dont know the availability of labels. I would image one would have to consider the condensation on drinks. However, consider using a label like this on handmade cookies or other edible favors. These wouldn't be hard to make on Powerpoint, and I know printable stickers are easy to find!
What details have you noticed at weddings? Does it matter if guest didn't see all your details?