CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Cake...YUM

Lets face it.. I'm just having a wedding to eat cake :). Here are a few that I have really liked. I actually plan (note plan) to make my own cake. The design has to therefore be fairly simple. So this cake is probably out:



These two cakes that incorporate twigs and birds are adorable and simple.

This is the design we both hearted. However, the first wedding planning disappointment, the design won't be available after October 2008 and the sheets only last for 6 months. SOOOO close, the long engagement slaps me right in the face.


I heart this cake. I love lace and this would just be very romantic.


I plan to at least get some quotes before I venture into the kitchen but the plan is to try to make my own cake. I have some time to do some trials before hand and take a few more classes. Mr. engagement and I actually take the classes together--LOVE it! Like most of the wedding planning though, I would love to have the money just to pay to get what I want but that just isn't the reality for this girl.

How ambitious are your DIYs?

0 comments: