CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lighted decor



I loved this picture when I saw it. But thought nothing much of it until Mr Engagement said he liked it :-o... The second thing Mr. Engagement picked out. Well could I achieve this look? No! not economical or practical. So instead we opted to find these large vases and have them scattered around the patio were the cocktail food will be. Over the past 3 months we have stalked homegoods and found these:

At 39.99 there were too much though. Also, as you know Homegoods isn't going to have a ton of these jars. Then I found one on clearance for $15! Dream possible? I recruited my mom to check the stock at her local homegoods and Mr. E to check another Homegoods on his way home from work. They were not on sale! So I waited and waited. Eventually they went on clearance but not as great of deal. Well a deal is a deal and if you divided the number by the total, the individual jars would come out to be reasonable. So I now had 3. Well luck be a lady! I was at the original homegoods, several months later, and another one was on sale for $15! OH MY!!! So in total I have four of these vases. I don't plan to use the top and I will fill with water, floating candles, and flower petals. Nice decor, no?

[image from rebecca thuss ]

0 comments: