CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Year and a half

We are basically at the year and a half mark ! It is somewhat exciting and somewhat like this is an irrelevant marker in a very long engagement. I think of everything that has already been done and all the time that has already been invested. Please, I don't want to spend the next year and a half with the same about of time dedicated to this wedding. How do you stop obsessing? Any advice? Please? Anyways what have we completed:

* Venue has been booked!! (this is exciting)
* therefore, the date has been set!
* Invites are 80% complete
*STDs 90% complete
*centerpieces done

I'm pretty excited about completing the rest of the items. Hopefully the more I complete the less I will think about these items. Or will I continue to worry until these items are mailed and the wedding is complete?

0 comments: