CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My little pumpkins

My proposal was something special to me, and even that night I thought about how I would add something about it to the wedding day. Mr. Engagement wanted to actually use the pumpkins that he had created but I didn't think it was practical. My idea was to sculpt miniature versions of them and sit them on the guestbook table. I was also thinking about afterwards. I could have them on display on the bookshelf to remind me of that night! So that is exactly what I did. I waited till the material went on sale and then grab a cart full of the clay. They are not by means perfect but I love them for that fact. I modeled them out of FIMO (a modeling Clay) and then baked them in the oven to make them hard (Instructions on the package). When they cooled I painted them with watered down paint which gave them that rustic look. I think they will be a small and lovely addition to the guestbook table and then to our home!



Have you incorporated your proposal into your wedding?

0 comments: