CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Centerpiece

There are so many time I think about the cost of wedding and I just cringe! So I spend a lot of time seeing how I could do a project cheaper. So when I began thinking about my centerpieces, my idea was just to buy some white roses (a flower that isn't overly expensive) with some tapers. It would be fairly inexpensive but also was going to require some work to prepare the days before my wedding. Then my mom called and told me that there were some gold branch centerpieces on sale from after Christmas at pier 1. I hadn't been to pier 1 because I was just recovering from Christmas shock and I had already tackled so many store for their after Christmas sales. Anyways, the FI and I stopped by Pier 1 to check out the centerpieces and we both agreed that they would be a great option--inexpensive and wouldn't require too much effort--My kind of centerpiece! Together my mother and I collected 25(?) of these centerpieces. I am not sure how I will arrange them though: A) long tables with two centerpieces or b) round/square tables with one centerpiece. I also need to consider whether to add candles or flowers or table runners, OH MY!


Please ignore the fake tea lights in the juice glasses. We were just trying a few looks out.


Have you found any good deals? How would you arrange the table?

0 comments: