CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Would you please reply

The RSVP cards are done and they are beautiful. I hate to give them out but hey I'm suppose to get them all back! We went to paper source over the weekend and picked these lovelies out ! They are chocolate with gold envelopes. They went perfect with the whole invite set. However, when I got home logic hit me in the butt! How can someone write their name and reply on dark paper that doesn't show black ink! I wondered if I needed to return my purchase and start anew. :(. Then I got to thinking. What if I could write over the gocco ink ! I got out the ink and put a little on paper and waited for it to dry. Awesome! I just needed to redo the design with fill in boxes. I am in college I have been trained to fill in the bubble! This would work! Fresh off the gocco press!



Did you sacrifice your design for beautiful paper?

0 comments: