CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Contact Card

These contact cards were inspired by the the tandem bike I saw in a Martha Stewart Wedding magazine. I thought it was so sweet and vintage. The question became how could I use them! Well everyone needs a contact card right? Like the day of the wedding I should be answering calls about how to get to the reception site! Well there are more uses for contact cards. First it will be a good way to get family members this information. We dont expect to change either our email or our cell phone numbers after the wedding. I believe that is too much hassle. Also they may be nice to hand to a vendor ? Plus it may give people another option to RSVP. Shockingly there are people who choose not to send those little cards back. Well maybe they will call and say, "hey, I am coming. I want the salmon." imagine those voice mails! Either way I think Martha inspires a lot of the unnecessary !
HOW TO: I bought the business cards at Office Max.
I wrote our contact information in Word and printed them
I then created the image side in adobe photoshop and printed that side
I printed way more than I will need but these the price to do these was very minimal.


Have you been so in love with an image it inspired a project?

0 comments: