CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

US

So I haven't properly introduced ourselves and I thought the best way would be with a short Question and Answer:
Occupation?
He is an educator and I am a graduate student. No relation
Your engagement?
Just us, on a cold dark night surrounded by candle light
Perfect Date?
Chinese food and a movie (we are couch potatoes by heart and practice)
Symbolic flower?
Tulip (our first date ) Flower Meanings:

Tulip: Perfect lover
Tulip, Red: Believe me, declaration of love, fame
Tulip, Variegated: Beautiful Eyes
Tulip, Yellow: Hopeless love, There's sunshine in your smile
Ideal Wedding?
Small, casual, and laid back surrounded by family and close friends. Think: Outdoor fall picnic; hot apple cider; warmth; rustic vintage.
Favorite experiences together?
Taking paths less travel, exploring the beaten trail in the woods, the zoo, exploring the shore lines of Michigan, listening to him play the guitar.
Why we work?
I'm neurotic and he is patient. At the end of the day we make each other laugh.
Our strongest secret?
My tears make him cry and his tears make me cry.


I'm not one for country music but FI's idol is Bob Dylan (yes, he wants his first born to be named after him). I think Garth Brooke's voice is a little bit more... melodious?

0 comments: